brightontrailweekend.co.uk website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘the Grounded Events Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6SB. Our company registration number is 06363644. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Technical Data with the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google, based outside the EU;
- social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as social media automation tool, Hootsuite, based outside the EU;
- advertising networks Facebook and Google based outside the EU; and
- search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data with providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Active, Race Roster, RaceEntry, Shopify and Mailchimp based outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data with data brokers or aggregators such as Active, Race Entry, Shopify and Mailchimp based outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data with data brokers or aggregators such as Active, Race Roster, RaceEntry, Shopify and Mailchimp based outside the EU.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.