Your Pre-Event Checklist
- Your number pinned to your shirt front
- You baggage sticker
- Water bottle – with at least 500ml
- A fully charged mobile phone – with the EVENT TEAM emergency number saved in it
- A collapsible cup
- Sunscreen – and weather appropriate kit
- Fuel for the race – both for breakfast and to carry with you
- Running watch
PREPARE YOUR KIT BAG CONTENTS BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE START
- We ask that you prepare what you are going to put into your Kit Bag before arriving at the Start Area, so that you are ready to pack it and drop it before your event begins.
INCLUDE IN YOUR KIT BAG CONTENTS
- Clean/warm items of clothing for after the race (top, bottoms, socks)
- Flip flops or comfortable trainers for sore feet!
- Micro-pore tape or blister plasters
- Money (notes not coins and not large amounts)
- Wet wipes
- Post-race snacks/fuel
DON’T PUT IN YOUR KIT BAG
- Food items that can leak, squash or ruin other items
- Sharp items such as scissors, razor blades or pen knives
- Flammable devices or substances
- Valuables or expensive items e.g. laptops, iPads, jewellery, phones, credit cards
- Heavy items
ON RACE DAY, REMEMBER TO:
- Fill in the medical and emergency contact details on the back of your race number
- Pin your race number to the front of your top, preferably on your chest
- Pick up a Kit Bag on Race morning, attach your Kit Bag sticker and drop it at the Bag Drop in the Start Area
- Arrange where and when you will meet your friends and family after the race.
- Tell your supporters your race number so they can track you on the mobile app. This is also the easiest way for our staff to locate you on our database from an Information Point.