RACE PACK DELIVERY
Participants who live in the UK and purchased their Brighton Trail Marathon place BEFORE June 6th will receive their Race Pack in the post.
You can expect your Race Pack to arrive around two weeks ahead of the event date. If you haven’t received it by 19th June, please contact email@example.com
This will include :
– Race number with timing chip attached
– Baggage label for bag drop service (you will be able to collect a bag at the Start)
– If you purchased an Official Snood before 06 June 2022, this will also arrive with your Race Pack
All items should be brought with you on the day.
Your race number will correspond to the colour of your wave start and your bag drop and collection points.
RACE PACK COLLECTION
PLEASE NOTE: International participants and those who register after June 6th, will need to collect their pack at the Info Desk at the Start area on race morning.
You will be able to collect your race pack from the Information Tent in the Start area at East Brighton Park ahead of your event starting.
We recommend arriving at 7:30 to collect your Race Pack, use baggage drop, prepare and to give you plenty of time before your event starts.
WHAT’S IN MY RACE PACK?
1) RACE NUMBER
- This will be provided in your Race Pack, with safety pins so that you can attach it to your top on Race Day.
- Your race number is the five digit number
- Your race number is the same colour as your Start Wave
- Your race number is the same colour as the baggage queue to drop your kit bag off at the Bag Drop station at the start
- The letter on your race number indicates the Baggage Collection Area your bag will be in at the Finish.
E.g. If you had the race number pictured below you would head to the green Bag Drop zone in the Start Village to drop off your bag. At the Finish, you would collect your bag from ‘Collection Point C’ in the Green Baggage Collection Area.
2) TIMING CHIP
- Your timing chip is attached to the back of your running number.
- If you lose your running number, please go to an Information Point at the Start
- Your finishing time will be worked out based on your chip time – and your chip time starts when you cross the start line, and not when the first runners start.