What to expect at the Event Village
The Event Village is located in Stanmer Park, at the finish line for all of the Brighton Trail Weekend events. The What3Words location of the Event Village is around ///family.brass.spout – which is the exact location of the 10k start line.
Marathon runners, 10k runners, and Trail Kids will finish here and reunite with friends and family.
Everyone is welcome and can enjoy a range of facilities including food, drink, seating, and entertainment.
OPENING TIMES AND LOCATION
Sunday 26 June: 8.00am-6pm (with bars open 11am-5pm)
The Event Village is set in the heart of the Stanmer Park Estate in a natural amphitheatre, where all events will finish.
For bookable parking at the AMEX stadium, which is a short walk from the Event Village, and travel information, please click here.
INFORMATION POINT AND QUERIES
There will be Information Points in the Event Village with a helpful team ready to answer your queries and provide assistance.
Here our team will be able to help with:
- Lost children
- Lost property
- If your supporters cannot locate you after you finish
- Directions/Wayfinding from the Event Village
CONCESSIONS, FOOD & DRINK
Why not hang around the Event Village after finishing your race? You can grab food and drinks, cheer other runners on, and celebrate your achievement.
In the Event Village you will find:
- One Garden (pre-ordered only: lunch bags and hampers, and ice-cream and Plumpton Estate wine on the day!)
- Barista Bros (teas and coffees)
- Chunky’s Airstream (burgers and fries)
- Baxter’s Hut (paninis, pastries, cold drinks and slush puppies)
- 800 Degrees (authentic wood fired pizza)
- Mid Sussex Super Cream (ice cream)
- Brighton Bier Bar
- Pentire Non-Alcoholic Spirit Bar
There will be vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options from some of these vendors who will be happy to answer your questions on the day.
Medical support will be positioned in the Event Village should you require medical assistance. Please note they are unable to hand out medication such as Ibuprofen.