Brighton Trail Kids’ Race Packs must be collected on Sunday 26 June from the Information Tent in Stanmer Park.
Please collect at least 30-60 minutes before your race start time to avoid queues.
What is in my Race Pack?
Your Race pack includes:
- Race number & safety pins to attach it to your top
- Repatriation wristband (to be worn by a designated parent/guardian in order to collect your child at the finish)
If any of the above items are missing please visit the Information Point, within the Event Village.
- You must not exchange your race number with anyone else. Any attempt to do so will result in immediate disqualification of the individual(s) concerned and ejection from the event. This is very important as doing so may cause identification problems for the event medical services in the case of any accident or injury.
- Please ensure you complete the runner’s medical details on the back of the number. This is extremely important should the runner be in need of treatment of any kind.
- Please also write the contact name and mobile phone number of the adult accompanying you on the day.
- You should attach the race number on the front of your T-shirt, using a safety pin at each corner.
- The colour of your race number corresponds to your repatriation pen at the finish.