Demand has been fantastic for this new event, so don’t delay.
General entries are now open at the third tier, priced at £75.Enter Here
ITRA & UTMB
We’re proud to partner with ITRA (International Trail Running Association), the governing body for trail running.
Each runner taking part in Brighton Trail Marathon will be rewarded with 1 ITRA point and ranked accordingly. ITRA points are accumulated by trail runners, which then allow them to enter trail races that are at the right level/challenge for their points.
We’ve also had Brighton Trail Marathon added to the list of qualifying races for the Ultra Trail Mont Blanc week, and one point will be awarded. You can visit the ITRA site to find out more about other trail events that points will help you qualify for.
Charity Entries are open for the Brighton Trail Marathon. Running for a charity can provide fantastic motivation during training and the event.
Help provide critical support to our charities following the COVID-19 pandemic, when many will have lost out on vital fundraising through events being cancelled or postponed.FIND OUT MORE
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Beautiful and unique wooden medal made using trees from Stanmer Park – find out more
- Race packs posted
- Chip timing
- Live event photography available for purchase
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official event technical t-shirt – unless you choose to plant a tree instead at point of sign up
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Fully stocked Aid Stations
- Cheer points and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Event Village with food, drink, entertainment and shopping
- Shuttle buses back to Brighton from the Event Village
- Email runner communications and support