Enter will be Free!
Entries for the 2023 Brighton Trail Kids events will be launched nearer the event.
Entries for Brighton Trail Kids will be completely FREE!
By making our youth events free, we have been able to invite and include ALL children to get involved and participate in outdoor sport, getting fit and having fun together.
Taking place on Sunday 11 June, the Brighton Trail Kids events will be split into Under 9’s and Over 9’s. (Children who are 9 years old fall into the Over 9 category).
The Under 9 races will be over a shorter distance to make it more comfortable for little legs. Check out the route maps from 2022 here.
- Beautiful and unique wooden medal made using felled trees from Stanmer Park – find out more
- Live event photography available for purchase
- Water at the finish
- Marshals on the route
- Access to the Brighton Trail Weekend Event Village in Stanmer Park with food, drink, entertainment
- Email runner communications and support
- An amazing trail running experience!